This was one of those delicious dinners that simply involved throwing everything I had handy into a wok and cooking it. Those are the best dinners! Olive oil, onion, garlic, red pepper, spinach, garbanzo beans, and whole wheat pasta. The whole family loved it, especially my daughter. Hope you enjoy too!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 can garbanzo beans
- 1/2 box whole wheat pasta
- Boil pasta separately and drain.
- Heat olive oil in wok. Add garlic and onion and cook for a couple minutes.
- Add red pepper and cook for a couple minutes.
- Add spinach, garbanzo beans, and cooked pasta. Continue cooking until everything is cooked to your liking.