Well here is what has become a new favorite in my household! Wednesdays are sheet pan dinner night, and this is one of our favorite sheet pan meals! It is so easy and delicious! Hope you enjoy!
1 head broccoli, chopped
1 pack brussel sprouts (about 20), ends cut off and chopped
1 red pepper, sliced
2-3 large carrots, peeled and sliced thinly (I just use the peel to make the thin slices)
6 italian sausages, chopped
4 tablespoons olive oil
1/2 tablespoon dried basil
1/2 tablespoon dried oregano
1/2 tablespoon dried parsley
1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme (full leaf, not powder)
Sprinkles of red pepper flakes
- Preheat over to 400 degrees.
- Place veggies in single sheet pan with sausage on top.
- Drizzle olive oil over meat and veggies.
- Sprinkle spices over meat and veggies.
- Bake for 35 minutes. I typically flip meat with 20 minutes left and stir full dish with 5 minutes left.