I have been working on this recipe for the past few weeks and finally have it just right. I love making a big breakfast casserole on the weekend and then having quick breakfasts ready to go during the week. It is also fun to have a fresh cooked breakfast on the weekend. Hope you enjoy!
1 pound ground sausage
1 pack mushrooms, chopped
5 cups baby spinach
1 red pepper, chopped
1 green pepper, chopped
1/2 cup almond milk
1/2 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown ground sausage in skillet.
- Lightly grease 9×13 glass pan with olive oil.
- Place mushrooms in the bottom of pan, spreading evenly. Repeat with spinach, browned sausage, and peppers.
- Mix 10 eggs, 1/2 cup almond milk, 1/2 teaspoon sea salt, and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a bowl.
- Pour evenly over meat and vegetables in pan.
- Back at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
If you like this recipe and want more like it, please be sure to sign up for free email updates of new posts in the box on the right-hand side of the screen. Hope you enjoy!