Decided to get creative and invent a new snack/dessert this afternoon. These aren’t beautiful, but they are delicious! If you make them, send me a picture; yours will probably look better than mine!
1, 4-oz bar of 100% baking chocolate
1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
2 tablespoons honey
- Heat chocolate, coconut milk, and honey together.
- Slice bananas.
- Make little “sandwiches” with almond butter between two slices of banana.
- Spear sandwiches with toothpicks and dip into chocolate.
- Place on parchment paper and cool in fridge for two hours.
- Move into glass storage container when chocolate is hard. Store in fridge with or without the toothpicks.