I have recently been hearing a lot about the health benefits of gelatin so I wanted to try it. These fruit snacks are a double bonus since I also love gummy snacks! This is a great recipe for enjoying a gummy treat while eating gelatin!
1.5 cups frozen blueberries
2/3 cup gelatin
- Squeeze juice from lemons and orange. You need 2 cups of juice. If you don’t have enough, top with water or squeeze another lemon.
- Heat juice and berries on high in small saucepan until it boils. Reduce to medium heat and cook about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Whisk in gelatin slowly, whisking vigorously.
- Puree using an immersion blender.
- Pour into a 9×13 pan. Place in fridge to cool, about 2 hours.
- Cut into squares and put squares in a glass container to store in the fridge.
I am posting a picture of the gelatin I used in case you haven’t bought gelatin before.